The safety of our employees, customers and partners is at the heart of our priorities. This is why, as soon as the crisis began at the turn of 2020, we took various measures to ensure security and limit the risks of the virus spreading. These are taken from the strictest health recommendations of the Canadian and American governments.
Among these, let us note:
- Physical distancing and minimization of contact.
- Strict hand hygiene.
- The provision of disinfection products at strategic locations, disposable papers, masks, etc.
- Cleaning and disinfection of shared spaces and surfaces.
- Arrangement of working methods and working hours favoring, as far as possible, flexible working hours and teleworking in order to limit the number of workers in a given space.
- Systematic triage of symptomatic workers and compliance with isolation instructions (in the event of return from travel, COVID-19 cases, case contacts).
- Safe handling, transport and delivery protocols during which contact is limited, distancing favored and wearing of a mask recommended.
In addition to having implemented these various measures to ensure the safety of its employees, customers, suppliers and partners, Royal Wood Shavings strongly encourages them to be just as rigorous in the application of these measures. We are all responsible for our collective security.
For more details on the measures in place, or for any questions, contact our customer service.